- Probiotics support long-term digestive health with continued use
- BC30 probiotic survives 10X better than other probiotics, including yogurt
- Defends against gas, bloating, abdominal discomfort and diarrhea
- Helps support your immune system
- Special probiotics formula for both women and men
Digestive Advantage Intensive Bowel Support
Digestive Advantage is a probiotics supplement with BC30 probiotic and digestive enzymes to defend against occasional digestive upsets such as gas, abdominal discomfort, and bloating. It also helps support long-term digestive health.
Digestive Enzymes Alleviate Occasional Bowel Upset
With continued use, the probiotics in Improved Formula Intensive Bowel Support promote long-term digestive health. In the short term, the enzymes in this formula can lessen abdominal discomfort such as gas, bloating, constipation, and occasional diarrhea.**
Studies show that BC30 probiotics and digestive enzymes break down proteins, carbohydrates, and fats to aid the digestive process. As a result, it helps defend against occasional gas, bloating, and abdominal discomfort.
BC30 Survives 10 Times Better**
Your digestive system is home to 10,000 microbial species or microflora. Probiotics are good microflora—usually living bacteria but also yeast and other organisms—that help maintain a healthy microbial environment and help keep your digestive system happy.
Many other probiotics don’t survive the harsh acidic stomach environment and are destroyed. BC30 (Bacillus coagulans), the unique strain of bacteria in Digestive Advantage, has a naturally occuring protective shell surrounding each cell so it can withstand the harsh acidity of your stomach. With a survival rate 10 times higher than other probiotics BC30 is better able to reach your intestines alive and promote a healthy digestive tract.**
Supports Immune Health*
The health of your immune system is impacted by your digestive health. In fact, 70 percent of your immune system is physically located in the digestive tract. As a probiotic, BC30 has been shown to support healthy immune function.*
What’s in the Box
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
** Based on median percentage survivability of Digestive Advantage vs. probiotic supplements and 20 probiotic yogurts in simulated gastric pH for 2 hours.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Searches related to digestive advantage
- digestive advantage reviews
- digestive advantage side effects
- digestive advantage gas defense
- digestive advantage intensive bowel support
- digestive advantage coupon
- digestive advantage probiotic gummies
- digestive advantage ibs
- digestive advantage daily probiotic