- Long term use of florastor is not associated with complications. Florastor transits through the digestive tract attaining steady-state levels that are maintained throughout the administration period.
- Do not mix Florastor in any carbonated, very hot liquid, or alcohol-containing beverages or foods.
- Florastor can be taken with or without food
- Restricted diets-florastor has 33 mg lactose it is proven to increase lactase production, which helps with the digestion of lactose. It is a gluten free dietary supplement; Note: Florastor may contain traces of soy
- Contents of Florastor capsules and florstorkids packets have a creamy color and have a yeast-like smell; Do not refrigerate; Store at room temperature, it has a guarantee of three-year shelf-life
Florastor, the #1 probiotic supplement worldwide and pharmacists’ #1 probiotic choice, promotes whole-body health for everyone in your family. Unlike yogurt and other bacterial probiotics, Florastor is not compromised by antibiotic use. Each all-natural vegetarian, gluten-free Florastor capsule and Florastor®Kids powder packet contains 250 mg of active ingredient Saccharomyces boulardii lyo. This friendly yeast has been transforming the way people promote and maintain digestive health since 1953.
Florastor contain the active ingredient Saccharomyces boulardii lyo, a non-pathogenic yeast found naturally on the skin of tropical fruit (lychee and mangos teens).
Florastor helps support healthy digestive system. Florastor also acts to maintain the balance of intestinal flora.
Florastor is vegetarian and gluten-free. Containing just 33 mg of lactose (one-third of the lactose found in a single slice of cheese) in each serving, Florastor is generally tolerated by people who are lactose intolerant. Florastor even increases lactase production, which helps with the digestion of lactose.
Florastor DOES NOT include: corn, meat, egg protein, milk protein, fish, nuts, gluten, or shellfish. Because Florastor is produced in a fully automated factory, no latex gloves come in contact with product.
Note: Florastor may contain traces of soy.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.