Phillips Colon Health Reviews For IBS
- Phillips Colon Health probiotic supplement capsules, supports healthy immune system
- 3 Strains of Good Bacteria to Promote Overall Digestive Health
- One Daily Capsule
- No Refrigeration Necessary
- Safe for Children Ages 3 and Older
- Can be Taking in Addition to Laxative Products
Colon Health Daily Probiotic Supplement Helps Defend Against Occasional:
- Gas and Bloating
When Should You Take Probiotics?
- Everyday to support overall digestive health
- When traveling
- Can be taken with laxative products
Why Take Phillips Colon Health?
- To support a healthy colon, one of the most important parts of your digestive system.
- To replenish the good bacteria when diet and stress cause constipation and upset your natural balance causing bloating, gas and diarrhea.
- To support a healthy immune system.
How Does Phillips’ Colon Health Work?
- Contains the most common and most studied bacteria for digestive health (Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium), which closely resemble your body’s natural good bacteria.
- There is scientific evidence that Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium help relieve gas, diarrhea, constipation and other GI discomforts.
Adults and Children 3 years of age and older: Take one capsule daily with a meal. Children under 3: Consult a doctor.
Potato starch, gelatin, silicon dioxide.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product does not contain gluten.
- Do not use if cap drop ring or printed inner seal is broken or missing.
- Store at room temperature.
- Avoid excessive heat.
- Replace cap after each use.