Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal
- MOST ADVANCED PRE & PROBIOTIC COMBINATION – 600mg of PREBIOTIC scFOS (Short-chain fructo oligosaccharides) combined with 3.5 Billion CFU of New Advanced ProBiotic Lactobacillus reuteri NCIMB 30242 combine to provide a Synbiotic formulation that has been shown in clinical trials to help support normal inflammatory response in addition to supporting digestive health.
- LOSE WEIGHT – Weight-loss research suggests that healthy microflora in the gut can speed your metabolism and support fat loss. Fatburning is more than just an exercise routine. For healthy weight loss, give your body the probiotic support it needs.
- IMPROVE & MAINTAIN HEALTH – Your gut is home to 80% of your immune system, where good bacteria (probiotics) battle with bad bacteria to prevent disease and relieve allergies, bloating, gas, and constipation. Probiotics replenish disease-fighting bacteria and help maintain digestive functions and immune health by controlling candida and yeast overgrowth.
- SUPPORT MOOD & BOOST ENERGY – Poor nutrient absorption can leave you short on essential vitamins and minerals. Fatigue, irritability, and a lack of motivation are signs of nutrient deficiency. Probiotics develop a healthy microenvironment in the digestive system and gastrointestinal tract that optimizes nutrient absorption, giving you the positive energy and happy feelings to be your vibrant self.
PROBIOTIC Capsule: Lactobacillus reuteri NCIMB 30242 3.5 billion CFU. Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, vegetable capsule (hypromellose, titanium dioxide). PREBIOTIC scFOS TAblet: scFOS (Short-chain fructo oligosaccharides) 600mg. Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, croscarmellose sodium and silicon dioxide.
About Lactobacillus reuteri NCIMB 30242: Lactobacillus reuteri NCIMB 30242 is a probiotic bacteria of the genus and species Lactobacillus reuteri. It acts through its capacity to produce bile salt hydrolase (BSH) enzyme and reduces cholesterol levels by decreasing absorption of dietary cholesterol and increasing metabolic elimination of cholesterol from the blood. Lactobacillus reuteri NCIMB 30242 has been shown to effectively reduce total cholesterol (TC), low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C), apolipoprotien B 100 (ApoB-100), and non-high density lipoprotein cholesterol (non-HDL-C) in human clinical trials. In addition to its cholesterol-lowering properties, the strain provides traditional probiotic benefits such as improved digestive health and immune function.
Take one of each capsule and tablet twice daily with meals or as directed by physician. STORAGE: Store in cool, dry place. Do not use if carton is opened.
CAUTION: Do not use if pregnant, trying to get pregnant or nursing. Do not use if under 18 years of age and keep out of reach of children. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking medication, have nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, severe abdominal pain, an immune-compromised condition. *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Searches related to microbiome plus+ gastrointestinal
- intestinal microbiome
- intestinal microbiome transplantation