Uniquely Formulated to Repopulate Your Child’s Digestive Tract
4 Broad Spectrum Strains (including Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium) to effectively counter the nuking effects of today’s broad spectrum antibiotics. PRO-Kids also includes B. infantis, the powerful probiotic found in breast-fed infants, for the most targeted support.
3 Billion Colony Forming Units per BIO-tract® pearl† which is equivalent to 45 Billion CFU (colony forming units) of normal probiotic capsules!††
Easy to Swallow. This very tiny pearl is the smallest on the market and is easy to swallow for most children ages 4 and up. Hyperbiotics PRO Kids pearls are most effective when swallowed rather than chewed, though still tastes great if chewed! They can also be hidden in food or even crushed and then mixed with cold foods.
Naturally Derived Prebiotic included in each pearl to help feed the probiotic for increased potency and effectiveness. Prebiotics are basically fibers that encourage the growth of beneficial bacteria throughout your colon.
Long Shelf Life & No Refrigeration Necessary. With the patented LiveBac® manufacturing process, we offer a guaranteed shelf life of 18 months from the date of manufacture, unlike most probiotics that don’t provide a date of any kind because their organisms die so quickly after being manufactured.
Only Once per Day. That’s it. Because with time-release technology, the full benefits are being delivered deep inside your child’s gut, hour by hour.
100% Natural & Sugar Free. At Hyberbiotics, we don’t believe in additives of any kind.
The Science Behind the Superiority
Hyperbiotics PRO Kids is 15x More Effective than Capsules++.
Let us explain…
Weakened immune system, malabsorption of nutrients, constipation, gas, bloating, and yeast and candida overgrowth affect many children on a regular basis.
Probiotics help restore the beneficial gut bacteria that may have been depleted as a result of diet, antibiotics, stress or infection.
However, studies show that without protection most probiotics entering the stomach won’t survive to reach optimal sites within the gastrointestinal tract. Powders, liquids, capsules, even cultured dairy products retain only 4% of these sensitive organisms during passage through the stomach’s harsh environment.
The good news: with the patented BIO-tract® protection and time-release technology, we have increased this number to a remarkable 60%.
The BIO-tract® Difference
When the pearl capsule is moistened by fluids in the stomach, the patented gel matrix creates a protective layer, shielding beneficial organisms from stomach acids and directing them to release later in their journey.
Once inside the gastrointestinal tract, probiotics begin to release at consistent levels from the pearl core, delivering a potent percentage of our living organisms throughout the day and throughout your gut, traveling deep into your intestinal tract where they are needed most.
This is the only controlled-release technology available for probiotics on the market today and is patented in 31 countries (US Patent 8,007,777 and 7,150,623).
Top Strains Included in Hyperbiotics PRO Kids
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – Creates a fortress of good colonies that helps keep unwanted organisms out of your gut. L. acidophilus helps increase nutrient absorption and reduce lactose intolerance. Studies show this particular strain helps reduce respiratory infections in children as well as fever and cough associated with the common cold. Acidophilus bacteria also help fight allergies & harmful bacteria.
- Lactobacillus plantarum – Has the ability to absorb and maintain important nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins and anti-oxidants, making it vital for fighting infection and taking control over bad bacteria. Helps alleviate the digestive issues that children with autism often suffer from. Creates a healthy barrier in your colon and helps lower luminal pH, creating an unfavorable environment for the growth of pathogens including molds, yeasts and bacteria. This beneficial bacteria helps reduce food allergies and is resilient to most antibiotics.
- Bifidobacterium infantis – This powerful bacteria is found in breast-fed infants and is one of nature’s first probiotic gifts. It helps improve digestion as well as the body’s ability to absorb and process nutrients. It has been shown to reduce the major symptoms of gastrointestinal disorders, including bloating and constipation. It is also effective in treating skin conditions such as eczema. B. infantis is used to boost the immune system and can reduce cold and flu-like symptoms.
- Bifidobacterium lactis – Helps decrease “bad” bacteria and promotes the production of the front line cells in your immune system. B. Lactis is able to block the toxic effects of wheat glaidin and helps prevent the damage to celiac patients from accidental gluten consumption. Additionally, it is very beneficial in reducing atopic eczema related to food allergies.
* Hyperbiotics PRO Kids does not contain any strains that are not resident to the human gut, like Soil Based Organisms (SBOs) or Active Yeasts.
Tips for Storage and Use
Store in a cool, dry place. Really. If you don’t live in a cool, dry place or keep your home below 78 degrees, it is best to store your bottle in the fridge or even better, in the freezer, when/if you can. PRO-Kids is only susceptible to extreme heat and humidity once the bottle has been opened (our probiotics are very well protected until then).
Hyperbiotics PRO Kids has a guaranteed 18 month shelf life with zero refrigeration.
It’s OK to take on an empty stomach (though not required). Our patented BIO-tract delivery technology ensures that the living organisms are delivered throughout the day and throughout child’s digestive tract – so you don’t need to buffer it with food as you may with other capsules.
Use earlier rather than later. The reason we never have more than 60 tablets per bottle at Hyperbiotic is that CFUs begin to slowly die off once the bottle is opened (this applies to all probiotics, not just PRO-Kids. In fact, our patented technology makes our die-off drastically slower than that of others!). We want you to get the highest potency possible so we simply don’t pack 100 tablets in one bottle. The negative part is, you have to reorder more frequently – but we promise, your child will benefit!
Increase your dosage when needed. If your child is having digestive related issues or has just completed a round of antibiotics, you can give them 2-3 pearls each day for more intense repair. It’s also a good idea to increase their dosage just before and during travel as it often exposes you to added digestive and immune stress.
An additional tip is to encourage your child to eat a whole food diet, high in fruits and vegetables. Studies show that the microorganisms in our gut change relatively quickly based on the food we eat. Foods that are rich in prebiotics will also help their probiotics colonize and “set up shop” in their GI tract.
>> See more: Best Probiotics for Kids