Hyperbiotics PRO-Women with Cranberry Extract
BENEFITS OF PRO-WOMEN
- TAKE BACK YOUR LIFE. The detrimental impact of unbalanced flora (for women in particular) has lead to the formulation of PRO-Women: the first of its kind, a natural and proprietary formula comprised of 3 proven ingredients in women’s health and designed to give you the multifaceted support you’ve been looking for. Life should be easy.
- GET 15 TIMES MORE RESULTS. With patented controlled-release technology, our targeted women’s probiotic formula will deliver 15x more beneficial flora deep into your intestinal tract than other capsules. Our microbes will even reach your large intestine, where they are needed most. See below to understand the Science behind the Superiority.
- LIVE MORE HEALTHY DAYS. 80% of your immune system is in your gut, and when probiotics (the good guys) are abundant in your body, it’s harder for the bad guys to settle in. PRO-Women will help restore beneficial bacteria for optimal digestive and immune health, promoting daily relief from gas, bloating and irregularity, helping you to increase your nutrient absorption, achieve your weight loss goals and improve your mood and energy levels!
- BE PROACTIVE WHEN IT COMES TO URINARY HEALTH. With 100% naturally occurring (non-synthetic) D-Mannose and Cranberry Extract, PRO-Women promotes optimal urinary function on a daily basis. D-Mannose actively works to prevent undesirable foreign substances, like bacteria, from attaching to the urinary tract lining. When ingested, D-Mannose is mostly excreted in the urine – making it a healthy alternative to cranberry juice products that contain unacceptable quantities of sugar.
- YEAST? CANDIDA? FIND YOUR BALANCE. Replenishing your probiotic colonies is the secret weapon in balancing the normal growth of yeast. By restoring your internal flora to its proper state of balance, you are creating an environment that is more conducive to maintaining digestive, urinary and vaginal health.
PREMIUM FEATURES OF PRO-WOMEN
6 Targeted Probiotic Strains specifically chosen for the benefit they provide to women, including promoting the balance of yeast, maintaining a healthy weight, and improving digestion and regularity.
5 Billion Colony Forming Units† per BIO-tract® tablet which is equivalent to 75 Billion CFU (colony forming units) of standard probiotic capsules!††
Advanced Urinary Support by combining the proven efficacy of unsweetened whole cranberry juice with the scientifically validated effects of 100% naturally occurring D-Mannose.
Naturally Derived Prebiotic included in each tablet to help feed the probiotic for increased potency and effectiveness. Prebiotics are basically fibers that encourage the growth of beneficial bacteria throughout your colon.
Long Shelf Life & No Refrigeration Necessary. With the patented LiveBac® manufacturing process, we offer a guaranteed shelf life of 18 months from the date of manufacture. Most probiotics don’t provide a date of any kind because their organisms die so quickly after being manufactured.
Only Once per Day. That’s it. Because with time-release technology, the full benefits are being delivered deep inside your gut hour by hour.
All Natural. At Hyperbiotics, we don’t believe in additives of any kind.
PRO-Women Advanced does not contain any strains that are not resident to the human gut, like Soil Based Organisms (SBOs) or active yeasts.
The Science Behind the Superiority
Hyperbiotics PRO-Women is 15x More Effective than Capsules++.
Let us explain…
Gas, bloating, irregularity, weakened immune system, malabsorption of nutrients, yeast growth and other health and digestive problems affect many of us on a regular basis.
Probiotics help restore the beneficial gut bacteria that may have been depleted as a result of poor diet, the overuse of antibiotics, food poisoning or environmental toxins and promote overall health and well-being.
However, studies show that without protection most probiotics entering the stomach won’t survive to reach optimal sites within the gastrointestinal tract. Powders, liquids, capsules, even cultured dairy products retain only 4% of these sensitive organisms during passage through the stomach’s harsh environment.
The good news: with the patented BIO-tract® protection and time-release technology, we have increased this number to a remarkable 60%.
The BIO-tract® Difference
When the tablet is moistened by gastric fluids, a gel matrix forms that creates a protective layer, shielding beneficial organisms from stomach acids and directing them to release later in their journey.
Once inside the gastrointestinal tract, probiotics begin to release at consistent levels from the tablet core, delivering a potent percentage of our living organisms throughout the day and throughout your gut, traveling deep into your intestinal tract where they are needed most.
This is the only controlled-release technology available for probiotics on the market today and is patented in 31 countries (US Patent 8,007,777 and 7,150,623).
Finally, you can experience the full benefits that probiotics have to offer!
BIO-Tract® vs. Enteric Coated and Veggie Capsules
Most probiotic supplements are in veggie capsules which offer no protection from a harsh stomach environment, meaning that many of the beneficial organisms do not survive long enough to deliver any benefit.
Enteric coated probiotic capsules offer some protection from stomach acids with a few drawbacks. Most enteric coatings are made of a synthetic chemical that the capsule is then dipped into. In addition to unwanted added chemicals, the capsule contains air and the coating contains moisture that is detrimental to the probiotic organisms. You see, freeze-dried probiotic powder is ‘hygroscopic,’ meaning that it seeks out moisture. The beneficial flora will start wicking the moisture away from the air and the coating, which starts killing the living probiotics inside. Essentially, both veggie capsules and enteric coated capsules cause the living organisms inside to self-destruct, leading to a far less potent product.
Instead of a coating or a capsule, we tablet our formulas using a patented manufacturing process called LiveBac and a patented delivery method called BIO-tract, which provide much better protection for the beneficial flora while on the shelf (as there is minimal air and moisture) and as the tablet travels through the harsh environment of your stomach acids. Simply put, this leads to a much more effective probiotic and exponentially greater health benefits for you. Furthermore, BIO-tract ensures that the active organisms are released slowly over an 8-10 hour period while making the journey through the intestinal tract, successfully bypassing your stomach acids so that they can colonize in your small and large intestine, where you need them.
Hyperbiotics formulas are naturally derived with a guaranteed shelf life of 18 months from the date of manufacture.
TIPS FOR STORAGE AND USE
It’s good for at least one year. We use a patented manufacturing process called LiveBac that increases the stability of PRO-Women without refrigeration and enables us to guarantee the shelf life until 18 months after the date of manufacture.
Store in a cool, dry place. Really. If you don’t live in a cool, dry place or keep your home below 78 degrees, it is best to store your bottle in the fridge or even better, in the freezer, when/if you can. PRO-Women is only susceptible to extreme heat and humidity once the bottle has been opened (our probiotics are very well protected until then). PRO-Women has a guaranteed 18 month shelf life with zero refrigeration.
It’s OK to take on an empty stomach (though not required). Our patented BIO-tract delivery technology ensures that the living organisms are delivered throughout your day and throughout your gut – so you don’t need to buffer it with food as you may with other capsules.
Use earlier rather than later. The reason we never have more than 60 tablets per bottle at Hyperbiotics is that CFUs begin to slowly die off once the bottle is opened (this applies to all probiotics, not just PRO-Women. In fact, our patented technology makes our die-off drastically slower than that of others!). We want you to get the highest potency possible so we simply don’t pack 100 tablets in one bottle. The negative part is, you have to reorder more frequently – but we promise, your body will thank you!
Increase your dosage when needed. If you are looking for a more intense approach to probiotic supplementation or have just completed a round of antibiotics, you can take 2-3 tablets each day. It’s also a good idea to increase your dosage just before and during travel as it often exposes you to added digestive and immune stress.
An additional tip is to eat a whole food diet, high in fruits and vegetables. Studies show that the microorganisms in our gut change relatively quickly based on the food we eat. Foods that are rich in prebiotics will also help your probiotics colonize and “set up shop” in your GI tract.
When you combine a clean, whole diet with probiotic supplementation, you are giving your body the tools it needs to find its balance again. Make sure to stay hydrated and to stay as active as you can so that your body can move out the unnecessary as your probiotic colonies are being repopulated.